This week I enjoyed:
* celebrating ‘pakjesavond’ with the kids, hoping Pip & Floor still believe in Saint Nicholas next year
* the first snow this pre-winter season
* the last seminar of my study career coaching; on to the final interview in february to completely finish my study
* sharing a lovely sunday afternoon with friends; and
* making a start to give our house a XMAS makeover; unfortunately running out of masking tape while creating a XMAS tree on the wall 🙂
I hope you had a great week too and wishing you lots of blessed moments next week!
Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki’s blog Zilverblauw